Cleves Community Park property was donated many years ago to the Village of Cleves from the Gulf Refinery on Route 128. The park is maintained predominantly by user and park entrance fees, and assistance from the Cleves Maintenance Department. The Village does not maintain baseball fields or soccer goals and nets, these fields are generally maintained by the organizations using them. Cleves Community Park does not "close" for the winter, but the Village of Cleves reserves the right to close the park to the public at any time.
The Village of Cleves Park system consists of the following Parks:
- Cleves Community Parks
- Gazebo Park (Located in Business District on S. Miami.)
- Skate Park (N. Miami Avenue)
- KOI Ski Club Park (Located in Village of North Bend & is currently being leased from the Village of Cleves. It is a private facility)
- Yearly Park Entrance Pass $ 6.00; Daily pass $ 2.00.
- Large Shelter Rental: $100.00 (Non Cleves Resident); $75.00 (Cleves Resident). *Price includes 10 Daily Passes and Cleaning Fee.
- Small Shelter Rental: $ 60.00 (Non Cleves Resident); $ 40.00 (Cleves Resident). *Price includes 5 Daily Passes and Cleaning Fee.
- Baseball or Soccer Field Usage Fees: Please contact the Park Coordinator for information concerning the use of fields. (513) 941-5127 x10
Park contact information:
Village of Cleves Administration Office
(513) 941-5127 x42
Field Condition Hotline x41
Did you know...
- The Village of Cleves has been committed to providing and maintaining a recreational park system for their residents for many years.
- The Village opened up use of their parks to all of the children in the Three Rivers Community to play baseball and soccer at no charge to the organization themselves.
- The revenue from the purchase of your yearly park decal or daily pass provides funding to offset the cost of maintaining our park.
- The Village received a WeThrive mini-grant to develop a skate park. Check it out at the corner of N. Miami Ave. and Howell Street.
- We welcome you to our parks and thank you for your support.
Park Rules & Regulations
Please be aware of signage and parking restricted areas at the park. Please place your Cleves Parks decal on your windshield on the driver's side.
- Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. until Dusk
- Speed Limit in Parks: 15 m.p.h.
- The Village of Cleves reserves the right to close the park to the public at any time.
- Field closings will be at the sole discretion of the Village of Cleves.
- A yearly or daily pass is required to be given entry into the park for any reason.
- Scheduling of sports activities must be done with the approval of the Village of Cleves.
- Permit holders will have first right for fields/ areas/ shelters they have been assigned. Fields/ areas/ shelters not reserved will be available to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Parking is only permitted in the designated areas. NO PARKING ALLOWED on the Hike/Bike Trail.
- Coolers are prohibited.
- No glass or alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed.
- Please keep pets on a leash at all times while in the park.
- Please pick up after your pet.