Recycling and Solid Waste
This page will provide information from the Hamilton County Solid Waste and Recycling District. We will provide updates to it as a convenience to residents. Please refer to their site for the most up to date information at hamiltoncountyrecycles.org.
Wondering what to recycle in curbside bins, carts or at drop-offs?
What Can I Recycle?
Village of Cleves - Residential Recycling Information
The following table shows the rate of recycling of the Village of Cleves.
|Period||Tons||Recycling %||RRI** Funds|
**The Hamilton County Recycling and Solid Waste District divides $1,050,000 annually in RRI funds among Hamilton County communities as an incentive to increase recycling. As a community increases their recycling rate and tons of materials collected, the community receives more RRI funds.
Have Household Hazardous Waste? Call the Hamilton County Recycling and Solid Waste District for disposal options at 513-946-7766 or visit hamiltoncountyrecycles.org.
Yard Trimmings Drop-Off for 2016
Free for Hamilton County residents
Dates and Hours
March 17 - November 27, 2016
Saturdays and Sundays
11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
3295 Turpin Lane (off State Route 32), Anderson Township
(Also open during the week, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. in addition to the weekend hours)
Closed May 25 and September 7
6717 Bridgetown Road, Green Township
Rumpke Sanitary Landfill
3800 Struble Road, Colerain Township
FREE for Hamilton County residents.
Please bring proof of residency, i.e., driver’s license or utility bill.
Landscapers and commercial establishments are NOT eligible.
- No large trailers or trucks larger than pickups.
- No branches or brush larger than 4 feet in length or 1 foot in diameter.
- Bundle brush and tree branches with a material such as twine.
- Bundles must not be heavier than 50 pounds.
- Containers will be returned.
- Brown paper bags preferred.
- No pallets, boards, nails, fence or wire accepted.
- No bricks, stones or soil accepted.
- Hamilton County residents only.
- All children must stay inside vehicles.